Business Start Ups
We offer advice, support and solutions for your business from the very start and our commitment is ongoing.
Regular reviews of your business with a partner help you to see exactly where your business is, enabling you to evaluate current business plans and make changes if necessary as well as helping you with decisions on future business expansion. All new business start ups meet with a partner who can help and advise you on:
- Deciding the structure of your business
- Drawing up a business plan including cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements and drawing up necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Registering with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs and Excise
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of tax returns
- Support with computerized systems
Our other departments include tax, VAT, accounts, auditing and sage training. We also offer outsourcing services including payroll, company secretary and IT solutions. As all departments work closely with each other, an informed and consistent approach can be of benefit to you and your business.
We have a number of clients that are always looking to invest in new businesses and ideas. With these clients and in association with various local specialists covering all the necessary fields, we can help get your business off the ground and trading successfully.
Phone us with all your enquiries
Salisbury - 01722 743114
Andover - 01264 326338